Saturday, November 19, 2011

RICH PAVEL WAVE SLIDING VEHICLES

























   Rich Pavel has been one of the most influential shapers of the fish evolution. His master project was the Speed Dialer. Inspired in Lis Fish and hydrodynamic theories , this knowledge fusion in to this wave sliding machine. Fuller parallel outline, double to single concave , his canard quad fins (binary fision of the Keel Fin), double wings and the classic swallow tail defines this design.
   I have the pleasure to meet him in San Diego at the Sacred Craft Expo. When I told him that I made the trip from Puerto Rico, he was surprised and inmmediately told me " I know that you also have a Rincon but with warm water" ,this brake the ice. This guy dedicate his time to teach me about the basis of hydrodynamics asymmetry in a very simple way to be understanded by a mortal. His contribution to the evolution of the modern high performance fish is written in the history of surfing. Thank's Rich and enjoy the ride!

No comments: